Hemisphere Vector V104™ GPS Compass
Niskobudżetowy odbiornik Vector Compass L1 GPS
Vector V104™ GPS Compass offers superior navigation including accurate heading and position performance. V104 uses SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, etc.) for differential GPS position allowing Hemisphere GNSS to provide a low cost and highly effective heading and position based smart antenna.
The rugged and low-profile enclosure combines Hemisphere GNSS’ Crescent® Vector technology and two multi-path resistant antennas for accuracy, portability and simple installation. The smart antenna, measuring less than a half meter in length, mounts easily to a flat surface or pole. The stability and maintenance-free design of V104 provides traditional GPS position and heading at a low cost, replacing the combination of low-accuracy GPS and fluxgate compass.
- Provides heading, pitch, roll, heave and position
- Excellent in-band and out-of-band interference rejection
- 2 degree (RMS) heading accuracy in an amazingly small form factor
- Integrated gyro and tilt sensors deliver fast start-up times and provide heading updates during temporary loss of GPS and satellites
- Differential position accuracy of 1 m, 95% of the time
- Accurate heading for up to 3 minutes during GNSS outages
- COAST technology maintains differentiallycorrected positioning for 40 minutes or more after loss of differential signal
- Offered as a Serial or NMEA 2000 version